NEW! Check out our November Newsletter!
July 2013 Newsletter!
April 2013 Newsletter
January 2013 Newsletter
October 2012 Newsletter
NEW SAFETY POSTERS!
General Office Safety Poster
Office Lifting Poster
Slips Trips & Falls Poster
We are pleased to announce the release of our new EHS Brochure for 2013! We appreciate your feedback and comments which may be sent to email@example.com
- Accident Reporting
- The procedures for reporting an accident whether it happens to a student , employee or while work away from campus
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Got a question about EHS services and programs, maybe someone else already asked it
- Hazardous Materials Information
- reference links to site to find information such as Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) about hazardous materials
- Health and Safety Links
- List of several Health and Safety links for informations about other Universities, Associations and Organization
- JHSC Handbook Templates
- Appendices from the Joint Health and Safety Committee Handbook 2007 available for download and use as templates. Some examples of these include the Memorandum, a sample agenda and a meeting minutes template.
- Policies and Procedures Listing
- List of Univeristy policies and procedures for apply to different aspects of working life on campus
- Slips, Trips & Falls Tips
- brochure provided by the Office of Environmental Health and Safety to help you recognize fall hazards
- U of T Lab Hazardous Waste Management
- an on-line version of the University of Toronto Laboratory Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal Manual
- University Health and Safety Guidelines
- Guidelines developed by the Office of Environmental Health and Safety
- Videotape Library
- a library which contains health and safety videotapes that are available on a loan basis to all university departments
- WHMIS : What You Need To Know
- A publication of the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, University of Toronto
printed 1989, reprinted September 1992